Air-Vacuum Excavation System - AVES
A powerful addition to MC Environmental Services' Fleet
Site Investigation & Remediation
With its wet/dry vacuum capability, the Air Vacuum Excavation System enables MCES to perform a variety of remedial jobs, even in hard-to-access locations, more quickly and safely than ever.
- Pre-clearing for drilling, well installations or geo-technical surveys
- Site investigation & monitoring – less invasive than test pitting – ideal for roadways or parking lots.
- Valve box and catch basin clean outs
- Laboratory neutralization tank clean outs
- Spill cleanups in basements or tight areas not accessible with excavation equipment.
- Soil sampling and removal around underground piping or conduits
The 4S0-gallon tank and drum interceptor allow waste to be transported off-site in bulk or be placed directly into drums. Dry, clean overburden soils can go right back into the hole.
DON'T RISK DAMAGING A PIPE, CABLE
With the AVES, we can pre-clear the area to verify the location and depth of utilities before you drill!
Fuel-contaminated soils are vacuumed out of a basement which had only window access to the outside. This eliminated the need to carry the waste, in buckets, through the customer's living area