Drummed Waste Management
- Pick up and disposal of drummed waste fuels, hydraulic oil, anti-freeze, fuel filters and oil-soaked debris.
- Transportation and disposal of drill cuttings and purge water from site investigation activities.
- Packaging, transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes (eg., paint-related materials; cleaning supplies; automotive fluids).
- Proper shipping containers: 5-gallon pails, 30-55 gallon drums, 85-gallon over-packs and cubic yard boxes provided upon request.
- Turn-key service includes preparation of waste profiles and shipping papers (manifests).