Underground Fuel Tank Cleaning & Removal
- Underground fuel tanks – up to 30,000 gallons – emptied, excavated, cut, cleaned and removed – safely and efficiently.
- Site restoration – backfilling; compacting; seeding or paving – per customer specifications.
- Proper disposal of all wastes – tank liquids, sludges, absorbents, rags and the tanks. Complete disposal documentation provided.
- Management & disposal of groundwater, if required.
- Kerosene; #2, #4 or #6 fuel oil; diesel fuel and gasoline tanks.
- Tank closure services – soil screening, sampling, analysis & reporting – provided on request.
Above Ground Tank Cleaning & Removal
MCES has the equipment, manpower and expertise to properly clean and remove almost any above-ground tank – in residential, commercial, institutional or industrial applications:
- Residential fuel tanks (275-gallon or larger) in your yard, garage or basement.
- Small commercial above-ground tanks with or without containment
- Commercial and industrial fuel tanks – gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene, light or heavy (#6) fuel oils – up to 6.5 million gallons in size.
- Chemical tanks in manufacturing facilities, water and wastewater treatment plants – in preparation for routine tank inspections, upgrades or repairs.
- Neutralization tanks in schools or medical facilities.
- De-commissioning of fueling stations – includes cleaning and removal of tanks, pumps, dispensers, containment & auxiliary equipment.
- Screening, sampling, analysis and tank closure reports also provided, if required.