Liquid Vacuum Truck Services
With two, 3,000-gallon liquid vacuum trucks, MC Environmental Services provides waste fuels disposal and other services to residential, commercial, industrial and institutional customers:
- Removal of liquids from fuel tanks, oil/water separators, frax tanks,chemical tanks or drums.
- Selective removal of water phase from gasoline, diesel fuel and fuel oil tanks.
- Liquid recovery and vapor extraction from on-site monitoring wells.
- Pick-up, transportation and disposal of industrial waste water.
- Management of contaminated groundwater. Water removed from the excavation can be transferred to on-site storage tanks for treatment, or be transported off-site for disposal.
- Pick-up and transfer of use-able fuels to customers' alternate storage tanks, on or off-site.
- Recovery of liquids from basements, sumps, catch basins, or ditches following a fuel spill.
Bulk liquids are transported to permitted facilities for recycling, treatment or disposal. Thorough documentation is always provided.
MC Environmental Services' vacuum trucks are used extensively for liquid recovery and vapor extraction on monitoring wells at residential, commercial, and industrial spill sites.